Starbucks Unveils New Line Of Beverages Infused With Olive Oil
Starbucks has become a cultural icon that has revolutionized the way people think about coffee. Today, the company has unveiled Starbucks Oleato – a new platform that infuses Starbucks arabica coffee with Partanna cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, resulting in a velvety smooth, delicately sweet, and lush coffee that uplifts each cup with a new flavor and texture.
Unveiled at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery Milan and Starbucks Italy stores, Oleato is set to launch in select markets worldwide over the coming year. The new beverage platform, which launches in Starbucks stores in Italy on February 22, 2023 includes: Oleato Caffè Latte, Oleato Iced Shaken Espresso, and Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew.
Check out a description of the drinks below.
- Oleato Caffè Latte: Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast, a light roast that is smooth and subtly sweet, is infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil and steamed with creamy oatmilk to create a velvety smooth, deliciously lush latte.
- Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew: The aroma of lush Partanna extra virgin olive oil infused cold foam cascades slowly through the dark, smooth cold brew, creating a subtle sweetness in the beverage.
- Oleato Iced Shaken Espresso: This coffee-forward beverage offers layers of flavor sweetened with notes of hazelnuts, rich espresso and creamy oatmilk infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil.
The Starbucks Reserve Roastery Milan will also debut five beverages to customers on February 22: Oleato Caffè Latte, Oleato Iced Cortado, Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew, Oleato Deconstructed, and Oleato Golden Foam Espresso Martini.
- Oleato Caffè Latte: Starbucks Reserve Espresso and creamy oatmilk infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil create a velvety latte.
- Oleato Iced Cortado: Starbucks Reserve Espresso, demerara syrup, and a dash of orange bitters and oatmilk is infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil. It is then served over ice and finished with an orange peel.
- Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew: Starbucks Reserve Cold Brew is lightly sweetened with demerara syrup and finished with Partanna extra virgin olive oil infused cold foam, creating an inviting aroma and subtle sweetness.
- Oleato Deconstructed: An ode to the Italian tradition of combining olive oil with a squeeze of lemon. This beverage pairs Starbucks Reserve Espresso and Partanna extra virgin olive oil infused with a luxurious passionfruit cold foam.
- Oleato Golden Foam Espresso Martini: Starbucks Reserve Espresso, vodka and vanilla bean syrup topped with golden foam – a fusion of fior di latte (sweet cream) and Partanna extra virgin olive oil.
Leave a Reply